TRAVEL TUMBLER GIVEAWAY
For those of you that know me well you know that I am passionate about coffee. So when considering how to celebrate the launch of my new web site I decided to give away one of my favorite coffee related products. I also wanted the product itself to align with my passions as a communicator. You see I believe that the products we sell and consume should go beyond simply serving us as consumers. That they should be empowering a broader vision to make this world a better place. MiiR does just that by connecting their customers and their purchases directly to trackable giving projects. So that is why I am giving away one of their beautiful Travel Tumblers. All you have to do to enter is follow the simple steps below. Also I am giving away a second tumbler to those of you that have worked directly with me. Check out the info below and thanks for empowering me to share my message and this new website!
1. Share any page or blog on this web site to your social media Feed*.
2. Tag me in the post so I know you did it.
3. Repeat & Share a 2nd time During The CONTEST for A 2nd Entry.
4. I will draw a winner on Friday, OCTOBER 2nd
*Must be shared to your main feed with a clickable link to the web site. No "Stories". It must also include a brief comment about why you are sharing it. Read full contest rules below.
Have I Worked With You Before? I am giving away a 2nd Tumbler!
For those of you that have worked directly with me I have a second tumbler to give away! To get an entry all you need to do is head over to either my Facebook Page or LinkedIn profile and leave a recommendation/review. Do it on both profiles to double your chances of winning the 2nd tumbler.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who follow the above entry requirements exactly as stated. Also if you live outside of the USA you will need to pay any shipping cost differences for international shipping.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Daniel Norris as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting September 16th, 2020 on and ending October 2, 2020. All online entries must be received by October 2, 2020.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by fulfilling the requirements listed above . The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Daniel Norris. Optional verbiage to include: You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Daniel Norris.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of this contest will receive a Miir Travel Tumbler. Value of $24.95. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Daniel Norris. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Daniel Norris' discretion. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Daniel Norris to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. If you live outside of the USA you will need to pay any shipping cost differences for international shipping.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Daniel Norris. Winner will be notified within one week following selection of Winner. Daniel Norris shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at Daniel Norris' sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Terms & Conditions: Daniel Norris reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Daniel Norris control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Daniel Norris may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Daniel Norris.Daniel Norris reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Daniel Norris has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Daniel Norris reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Daniel Norris. MiiR is in no way sponsoring or connected to this giveaway.